Tuesday, February 7, 2017

#33 The Complications of Moving to Illinois




The complications of moving to Illinois

When I was 17 my family wanted to get a change we wanted to move we were tired of the same old drama in California. So we have decided to move to Illinois. It's 5:00 in the morning and we are waiting until my father gets here with the moving truck. Finally my father gets here we load the truck and head out.

We get to Oklahoma when all of the sudden my dad decides to stop and get some rest at a hotel. When we got there my mother said we could walk around for one hour. As we were walking my sister and I were walking and talking about the move we started arguing whether or not I could start over the guy that had already taken the starting job. My sister stormed off because I upset her.

About 1 hour until I started to get worried. I was walking around the corner when I saw my sister getting kid napped by a tall trucker. I ran back to the room. I tell my mother and father what I saw. We rush down the stairs and get in the car and take off to get my sister. We were following the trucker all the way until Utah. Figuring he would eventually have to stop for fuel. But he wasn't stopping we called the police to help.

All of the sudden he stopped we walked up to the truck to see my sister scared out of her mind sitting in the passenger seat. When all of the sudden the trucker was gone he never opened the door. As we were driving we were wandering where he went we googled recent deaths. We were shocked. It turns out there had been a fire and 4 girls and 2 parents were killed in the fire. The occupation of the father was being a trucker for joe Gibbs trucking company the same truck that stole my sister.

As we got more curious we googled missing people and sure enough 3 girls were kidnapped just a two weeks before my sister and she was the 4th. We finally get to Illinois and settle down I tend to stay really close with my sister. To assure nothing bad happens to her. The first day of practice went by and the coaches loved. I was named starting quarterback of the panthers.

I went on as a top draft pick in the NFL. Still to this day I don't for get about the ghost trucker. I am glad that I have my sister as my favorite sibling. I will never let anything happen to her again. I never argue with my sibling because of that day.

47 comments:

  1. Wow. Very interesting, and good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you explained the story more in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not gonna lie I'm totally confused but it was quite interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short and right to the point I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Illinois is a great place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good story kinda confusing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good story liked the ending

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing you guys followed them to Utah without stopping for gas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great story and good characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A+ to me I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good. I like the details

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eek! A ghost! It was interesting to see his relationship with his sister change because of the phantom trucker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you got the quarterback position back from the other guys at the job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now it all makes sense to me! Thanks for clarifying!

      Delete
  15. Google is a reliable source

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice story very good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This story was very interesting and I had no idea what would happen next!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of detail. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how he cares more about his sister more after they get her back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very dramatic plot twists

    ReplyDelete
  22. The story was good I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Great story, jumped around a little bit (a lot, actually) but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very interesting. Good story!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great idea for a story, also good spelling

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how he loved his sister a lot, and how he got to go to the NFL.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good story and good characters

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like the details you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like how much the narrator truly cares for his sister. It's nice to see teens express this even when they like to act like they don't care about their siblings. I also think there's a lot of interesting things we can infer from the story, such as the very efficient gas mileage of the vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good detail and story 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  32. These people are some of the greatest detectives ever, right up there with Sam and Dean.

    ReplyDelete