Tuesday, February 7, 2017

#35 The Pig and the Bunny

The Poop and The Bunny
The killer bunny only has three legs since the day of war. In the heart of Texas, he was just minding his own business when it happened. Everyday since that war, he has been afraid and scared of what could happen to him if the monsters got ahold of him. I mean sure he has been stealing all of the chickens from the farm but that doesn't mean that Mandy had to take his leg off. Mandy was a short girl and had high hopes when growing up on the farm, she wanted money. Her father had always said she could become anything she wanted, but let's be honest, everybody's parents say that at one point in life.
One day as Mandy was waking up I heard a noise coming from the barn. It sounded as if the chickens were in distress. Then I saw it, the killer bunny. Now I have seen a lot of bunnies but never a killer one. I’ve also heard a lot about this killer bunny they speak of. He was mean, very mean, some say it was because his family left him others say he was just born that way. I personally believe he just needed a little love in his life. But then again I don’t want to go near him. At this point I might have to face him really soon as I could see him getting closer. Next thing you know he is all up in my grill.
“Woah,” I said. “What has you in a big hurry?”
“I am not in a big hurry, I’m just hungry, now can you move it before I eat you instead,” he said.
“As if I would listen to you,” I said.
He just gives me a glare and I said, “What are you gonna do I’m not scared of you.” Which I really was, but who was gonna admit that they are scared of a bunny.
Next thing you know he is biting on my leg right above my hoof.
I said, “OUCH! What the heck, you stupid little bunny, GET OFF ME!”
Well that didn't help because he clenched down even harder. I am kicking my leg all around and the dumb thing wouldn't come off. I hear Mandy coming for her everyday rounds at the chicken barn. I squealed as loud as I could to get her attention. She looks over at me and laughs because of the way I am bucking around like a donkey. Then she realizes that there is a flipping bunny on my leg and starts running over to me.
“What and the sam heck is going on here?” she says.
She then got out this weird looking thing and aims it at the bunny. Then, the bunny just looked very sad as if he knew what was going to happened. He jumped around and let go of my leg finally. I started running away but I wanted to see what Mandy was going to do to him. I stood there and watched and as I stood I was trying to find out what it was that Mandy was pointing at the bunny. Next thing you know a I hear a big boom. I was so startled I accidentally ran into an electric fence. But then, I looked over at the bunny and he is just layin there. I felt so bad i went over to Mandy and squealed my heart out until she picked the bunny back up and helped him out.
The bunny was very happy from that day on. I think that when she shot his leg off he became a new bunny. We named him Piggie and by we I mean Mandy because she doesn’t understand anything I say. I tried to help name but she just wouldn’t listen so I finally figured out that I wasn’t actually a human and she can’t understand me at all, which in fact is quite stupid because I just want to be heard like any other animal. Piggie and I also became best friends and same with Mandy she loves her new bunny it kind of annoys me that she spend all her time with that bunny. At the end of the day I still love both of them just as much as another animal or person.

43 comments:

  1. Very funny story I like the story with the animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the story is in a different view point than most stories. It was a great story. What was the main character? A pig, or a horse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like animals, and I enjoy the fact that the title is the poop and the bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm confused, is the main character a Narwhal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and good story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the story was told from the pigs point of view. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good story "poop" and the bunny lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poop and the bunny 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very entertaining and funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a cute story! It's nice to see the antagonist and protagonist end up friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was super super cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poop and the bunny, great story lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great story. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the story, great idea in the animals point of view

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great characters. I enjoyed the perspective

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked the title and characters

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good story, loved the animals point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked the characters in the story

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting perspective from this story and a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like how it's from the animals point of view

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved the story, please write another one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how much Mandy cares for the pig.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved how the narrator was not a human, put a nice twist on it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good story I liked how it was through the animals point of view

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the animals in the story

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great story, I really liked the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like how this story has no random kidnappings or murders

    ReplyDelete
  30. It was creative I like the title

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think this is cute and love how the narrator and evil bunny end up being friends. I also love the innocence of the narrator when Mandy was getting ready to shoot the bunny. Glad he just lost his leg.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very creative I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  33. i liked how the narrator was the pig. really funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I liked the unique and very creative point of view. I also liked how they ended up friends despite their pasts

    ReplyDelete